Hi! Yes....I still have a blog, despite my chronic neglect. Tonight I'm reading about calcium and phosphate management in chronic dialysis patients; tomorrow night I get to relearn how to properly examine a knee. The enjoyment is never ending.
In the interest of not writing perpetually miserable posts, here's a brief list of things that are making me happy right now:
1) Stash tea (caffeinated in the morning; decaffeinated in the evening)
2) Cats who like to cuddle on my study desk:
3) Listening to great Canadian music on the way to and from work.
4) Spending a bit of time every day reading for fun. Currently on my nightstand: For Today I Am A Boy.
5) An impromptu trip to San Francisco in less than two weeks! Where should I go? What should I do? And what should I read when I'm not out sightseeing?
What's making you happy today?